Dammy Krane cleared of credit card fraud: US court has struck out the nine charges of credit card forgery, armed conspiracy and grand theft filed against Nigerian singer Oyindamola Emmanuel Johnson-Hunga, popularly known as Dammy Krane. Dammy Krane was arrested in June after private jet service company, TapJets alerted the US police that the singer made a booking totalling $10,943 with stolen credit card details. He was detained alongside one Ilochukwu Gabriel at Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center before making bail.
However, Circuit Judge for the 11th Judicial Circuit of Florida, in the Criminal Division, Judge De La O Miguel on Thursday morning, discharged Krane of all charges. The singer thanked his fans on Twitter, he said: “Sometimes life puts you through trials and tribulations, not to bring you down but to make you stronger. It will also show you who is truly with you, who really cares.
“Case closed. I’m a free man. Let’s get back to the music. One love. Back in the studio! New music on the way.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 7 facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 8 ways to make a man regret dumping you – #7 is the key!
- 11 female celebs whose broken marriages didn’t stop them from shining – #9 became stinking rich after divorce (With Photos)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 8 Nigerian celebrities with multiple baby mamas – #1 has 39 children from countless women (With Pics)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 7 beautiful daughters of Nigeria’s wealthiest men who are still single – #3, #4 & #5 will make a perfect bride