Social media relationship expert, Joro Olumofin, has advised Nigerian men to have sex with their wives as much as 16 times a week to keep their marriages strong. He also told the men to work on their physical appearance. The Lagos socialite stated this among other relationship advise in a ‘Letter to Husbands’ he penned.
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!
- See photos of most expensive house in Nigeria, the owner and more details
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
‘Society has put so much pressure on women these days. If a man cheats it’s his wife’s fault for not ‘keeping him or satisfying him’, this notion is absolutely wrong,’ Olumofin wrote.
‘There are a million things a woman is asked to do just to keep her man, but there is no list of things a man is asked to do to keep his woman. ‘We men make it seem like women want to get married more than us and we’re doing them a favor by committing or being in a relationship.
‘Most men act like they are the only ones who are granted free PASS to cheat or it is their right to cheat. ‘Women can cheat as well but they choose to be loyal in relationships for Love, peace sake and to keep their homes.’ Olumofin went on to advise men to have sex with their wives 16 times a week and oral sex five times a week, saying it is their duty, no excuses.
He also asked men not have have passwords for their phones or any device, and if having one is necessary their wives should know it. Other advises he gave were not to waste the wife’s food, serving her breakfast in bed everyday as well as having a prayer and fasting schedule with her. Olumofin also said husbands should give their wives N100,000 weekly or monthly allowance, whether she is working or not as she deserves it.
He added that men should work on their physical appearances too, rather than only complain about their woman growing out of shape when they have pot bellies themselves. Finally, he said, ‘Listen to her. No matter how tired or busy you are. Listen to her and gossip with her. ‘If you don’t appreciate your wife. She may seek appreciation elsewhere. It’s a full time job to be a good wife. Make it a full time job to be a good husband.’
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
- 7 most effective ways to increase your d*ck size – with #2 and #4, you could gain 4 extra inches
- “You fool, Wizkid and Davido beef is staged” – Cynthia Morgan reveals
- Tekno shades Wizkid and Davido (see screenshots)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- Checkout Senator Dino Melaye’s Luxurious cars and mansions (See photos & cost of each car)