Roger Federer makes history as the 1st man to win eight Wimbledon singles titles
Roger Federer defeated Marin Cilic 6-3 6-1 6-4 to become the 1st man to win eight Wimbledon singles titles on Sunday. Federer playing in his 11th Wimbledon final, was challenged early on but once he broke a nervous Cilic in the fifth game of the opening set he breezed through the match. With this victory, the father of four became the oldest men’s singles champion at Wimbledon in the professional era with his 19th title and 8th Wimbledon crown.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!