R. Kelly has been accused by the parents of several women of controlling their lives by indoctrinating them into a sex “cult”. The parents of an aspiring singer who met the 50-year-old singer backstage when she was 19 and allegedly embarked on a relationship with him claim they have not seen their daughter since December 2016. The concerned mum and dad, named in the report only as J. and Tim, have filed a report with Johns Creek Police Department accusing Kelly, full name Robert Sylvester Kelly, of keeping their daughter as part of a “cult” and accusing him of being “abusive and of “controlling her daughter.”
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
In an investigative report carried out by BuzzFeed News, the parents told the news outlet that the last time they saw their child she resembled a cult member. “It was as if she was brainwashed. (She) looked like a prisoner – it was horrible,” J. said. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and (Kelly) is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”
Two other parents also accused the star of controlling the life of their daughter, who met the singer when she was 17 years old. While three former associates of the I Believe I Can Fly singer, Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee alleged six women live in a guest house at Kelly’s home in Duluth, Georgia and a recording studio in Chicago. They accused him of controlling the women’s lives, their sex lives, which they accuse him of documenting, as well as allegedly filming their sexual encounters, reported the news outlet.
According to BuzzFeed editors police officers in the two cities have performed welfare checks on the properties the women live in but found nothing illegal. In 2002, Kelly was indicted in Chicago on 21 counts of child pornography after a video emerged which was alleged to show him urinating on an underage girl, however at a 2008 trial the musician was acquitted on all charges. He was also alleged to have illegally married the late R&B singer Aaliyah when she was underage.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!