Phyno won’t be exchanging words with Hushpuppi again and here’s why
Top rapper, Phyno, was in the news some weeks ago when an internet personality, Ray HushPuppi accused him and Iceprince of wearing fake wrist-watches. HushPuppi had written,
“If you don’t want people to patronise pirated copy (sic) of your work, don’t patronise pirated copy of other people’s work #Hypocrites.”
Having none of that, Phyno took to his Snapchat account to reply.
In a series of posts, he wrote,
“We are not on the same level. You live and die for Gucci. I will live and die for my people.
The hunger is different here man…I’ve got cribs, live in my house, yet never posted it. Bought a house for my mum; never posted it. Got her a car on her birthday last two years; never posted it.”
Punch caught up with the Igbo rapper and he stated that he had put the episode behind him
“It is very childish to brag about what I have. I care more about touching lives in positive ways. It is not really about how much you have in your bank account but how many people’s lives you have made better. The good thing is that I have a track record and people know what I do.
So it doesn’t really make sense for me to be exchanging words with someone who just came from nowhere and has no credibility whatsoever.”
Shedding some light on his background, Phyno said,
“I am happy for how far I have come. My father never wanted me to become an artiste because he felt it wasn’t a good profession. But I decided to stick to my guns and I have proved that one can also have a good life with music. Now, people call on me to mentor their children and that couldn’t have happened years ago.
Nigerian music has gone global and the future looks even brighter.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!