Here are 6 ways on how to get your first kiss right – #1 and #5 are very important
The world celebrates International Kissing Day today, 6th of July. So on this day, we decided to share some kissing tips that will benefit you. And here we are talking about the first kiss. The first kiss is one of the most awaited moments. The moment when you will finally get to kiss the person you love. A first kiss will always remain etched in your memory. If you do not get it right, it can go down as one of the most embarrassing moments, something that you do not want to even think about. It can also be a deal breaker and your chance for a second date will be lost.
- 10 female celebs who don’t wear undies – Don’t open this list if you cant handle it (+Photos)
- 24 sure signs your girlfriend is a wife material – #13 and #1 are the ICING on the CAKE
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a very big shock! (With Pictures)
- 16 Signs you may have HIV without knowing – if you notice #6, #12 or #14, please visit your doctor
However, by pulling off a perfect first kiss, you will get a chance to go on a second/third date with this person. So if you do not want to be ghosted the next time you send a text to your date after exchanging the first kiss, you should follow these tips. On the occasion of International Kissing Day 2017, we give you 6 tips to get your first kiss
1. Be sure that you both are on the same page
This is the first thing that you should be absolutely sure of. You can’t and should not kiss someone who doesn’t want to kiss you back. Do ensure that your date also wants to kiss you and has shown signs of interest in sharing a romantic moment. To be sure of this, you either talk or use your judgement well.