South African media mogul Bonang Matheba has officially launched her emoji line titled “Bmoji”. Speaking in an exclusive interview with Sowetan LIVE on Wednesday morning, she revealed that her new business venture was born approximately 15 months ago when she was in Los Angeles. The Bmoji’s showcases a variety of things that the star has been known for over the years from her witty remarks to fan-favourite phrases and fashion essentials.
“The emojis are just expressing things that are uniquely and proudly African. Things that Bonang has been known for over the years. Things like “Bereka Mosadi”, “African Butter”, “Girls with AMG” and more,” Matheba tells Sowetan LIVE.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- 12 critical signs it is time to walk out of that relationship – if you notice #3, #6 or #10, please run for your life
- 25 times celebrities got badly drunk in public – Beyonce & Miley were completely messed up (+Photos)
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls – Check to see if your State is on the list (With Pictures)
- Meet KCee’s wife and reasons we hardly see them together – She is so beauitiful (With Photos)
- REVEALED! Top 5 most notorious criminals in Nigeria’s history – See How The Infamous Baddo Of Ikorodu Was Killed (With Pics)
- 6 mistakes in Davido “If” song you never noticed that made it more beautiful
- How to flirt with your lover through text messages – Read this to become a PRO!