7 best moments of Game of Thrones season 7 premiere
Warning: Spoilers for the “Game of Thrones” premiere ahead. Winter is here, and it’s everything fans have been waiting for. “Game of Thrones” returned to HBO Sunday night with its season-seven premiere, and it didn’t disappoint. Here come the spoilers. The episode had action (multiple Stark-revenging deaths in the cold open), humor, Jaime with some fire in his belly, a suddenly sympathetic Hound, and Little Lady Mormont standing up for the women of Westeros.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
Here are 7 great moments from “Dragonstone,” the season-seven premiere.
1. Arya avenges the Red Wedding
Killing Walder Frey after feeding him two of his sons wasn’t enough revenge for the horrific wedding that killed Catelyn Stark, King Robb, his pregnant wife, and many others. Arya (disguised as Walder) gathered the rest of the Frey supporters in a room and gave them all wine, which we knew was poisoned even before she stopped the servant girl from imbibing. Guess what? It was one of those nasty Westeros poison wines, and soon the men were upchucking their Two-Buck Chuck and what appeared to be their own guts. Cat and Robb, you were avenged.
Best lines: Arya to the servant girl: “When people ask you what happened here, tell them the North remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.”