Research shows that certain women are allergic to certain men but not to others. Don’t get it twisted, we have a lot of ladies who parade with this beautiful orifice in between their legs yet they don’t care to know about the nature and outright way to nurture this beautiful garden God gave us to tend. Whether you have one or you frequently visit many, there are certain facts you need to know about the female vagina. This information is sex or gender insensitive. It’s for anyone that cares to know about this male pleasure spot. Just the way this sweet orange have a lot of fibres, likewise, the female vagina is lined with bundles of nerves.
- 7 Facts about Simi and Adekunle Gold you didnt know – Too many secrets unveiled
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that died before the 2nd half of 2017
- 13 most expensive places to reside in Lagos – Only the rich can tell (with pictures)
- 7 Photos of Cynthia Morgan that will give you instant head turn – Don’t look if you can’t control yourself!
There are 8,000 nerve endings in the clitoris, while the penis has only 4,000. This is why the tiny area is the most sensitive part of a woman’s erogenous zone. Powerful sensations can spread across a woman’s pelvic area by affecting 15,000 other nerve endings. Read carefully for more information…
1) Do you know, some companies sell heavy metal balls, such as the Ben Wa Ball, that are used to tighten vaginal muscles. The ball is simply carried around in the vagina.
2) The word “vagina” is Latin for “sheath” or “scabbard.” The plural of vagina is vaginae or vaginas.b
3)The vagina begins at the opening of the vulva (from the Proto-Indo-European *wel- “to turn, to revolve,” and is related to walzan “to waltz”) and ends at the cervix (from the Latin cervix, “the neck, nape of the neck”).
4)While each woman’s vagina is different, the average length of an unaroused vagina in a mature woman is between 2.5-3.0 inches wide and 3.5 inches long. The vagina can expand up to 200% during sexual intercourse and giving birth.