Marie Claire SA Magazine teamed up with 19 South African celebrities for the July issue which is tagged “The Naked Issue”. According to the magazine, it is for a good cause. Or 19 good causes. Each of the celebrities standing for a good cause – from domestic violence to child welfare – and in a bid to raise money for different charities, the celebs are posing Nood. Marie Claire SA says all the celebrities from Nomzamo Mbatha to Thando Thabethe and more were simply gracious during the shoot.
Marie Claire SA says:
“The Marie Claire Naked Issue is back this year, with a slightly different twist. We asked 19 celebrities to choose the charities that are most important to them, and then pose for a beautiful Nood shoot to raise awareness and money for each cause. We’re very excited to announce that this year, you can participate in the Naked campaign by donating to each of the charities online.
Our brave naked celebrities are chefs, actors, much-loved TV and radio personalities, designers, models, athletes and entrepreneurs, and they’ve chosen to support an amazing range of charities that are important to them.”
Source: Marie Claire magazine (SA)
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- You will fall in love with them -Checkout these 10 ‘not so normal’ Stylish NYSC outfits for ladies (PHOTOS)
- Full list of winners of BET awards 2017
- 9 extremely rich Nigerians who live in Banana Island – #5 hosted Chris Brown when he came to Nigeria
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- Meet Prince Dato Cash, another Nigerian “Social media” millionaire Showing off his cars, cash, houses (photos)
- Meet Randy Wayne, another Nigerian ‘social media’ millionaire giving Hushpuppi a run for his money (Photos)