15 Interesting facts about the brain behind “Hallelujah Challenge”, Nathaniel Bassey
Gospel artiste Nathaniel Bassey is a name trending in the media for the right reason for almost 3 weeks now. His Hallelujah Challenge has not only attracted the attention of the local media but also broken through internationally. The success of the Hallelujah Challenge has made many followers wanting to know more about the convener of the praise movement, Nathaniel Bassey.
- 9 things you need to do in your 20s that will make you a millionaire before 30 – #4 and #8 is a must
- Nigerian celebrities who don’t know how to dress at all – #2 is hopeless – (With Photos)
- 12 celebrities you forgot had passed away – #3 died at his peak (With Photos)
- 10 awkward celebrity kids who grew up to be very hot – I bet you can’t recognise them (With Photos)
Here are 15 Interesting Facts About Renowned Gospel Artiste, Nathaniel Bassey
1. Nathaniel Bassey is a native of Ikot Ofon Ikono in Uyo local government area in Akwa-Ibom state, South-South Nigeria.
2. He was born in Lagos, Nigeria to the family of Mr & Mrs. E.J Bassey