Music legend, Tuface Idibia is in South Africa this week for what seems like a vacation and his most prominent stop so far is the late Nelson Mandela’s home in Soweto City, South Africa.
He shared a video of himself being welcomed to the town of the late South African anti-apartheid revolutionary, president and philanthropist by some young Soweto men.
Also, 2Baba was accompanied by his manager and friend of many years, Efe Omorogbe, relaxing, eating good food and sipping some Campari.
See more photos below…
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Do you want to join the Nigerian army? See the Nigerian army ranks and their salaries (Photos)
- See the 3 unbelievable reasons why soft drinks were not served at Halima Babangida’s wedding – #1 is golden
- The 12 most shocking celebrity red carpet wardrobe malfunctions (With Pictures)
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- The 20 most convincing photos of ghosts ever taken – #9 will give you the creeps (See Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)