Simple questions to make anyone fall in love with you – They always work!
Make anyone fall in love with you: According to a 20-year-old study, some questions are designed to create immediate intimacy between a couple including complete strangers. Psychologist Arthur Aron carried out an experiment in 1997 that today was repeated by Mandy Len Catron, author of the Modern Love column in The New York Times. Both experiments proved successful. A heterosexual man and woman, who had never met, answered 36 questions for 45 minutes.
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)
- 12 of the Oldest spinsters in Nollywood reveals why they haven’t married, GENEVIEVE’s reason is quite funny
- LADIES: Before you get married to your boyfriend, make sure you do these 10 things in front of him!
- 10 most horrific plane crashes that shook the world – #2 happened right here in Nigeria (With Pics)
Then, they had to stare into each other’s eyes for four minutes in silence. Surprisingly, in the end of the experiment two participants fell in love. Here are the 36 questions said to make anyone fall in love with you and vice versa!
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?