“We Are Not Boys Anymore, Settle Your Feud” — Faze Comes For 2baba & Blackface
Member of defunct singing group Plantashun Boiz, Faze, has advised his former band mates, innocent Idibia popularly known as 2baba and Blackface, to resolve their long time feud.
In an interview with HIP TV, the Kolomental singer said;
“We are not boys anymore. Not Plantashun Boiz, we are Plantashun men,”
“What I think is that 2face has played his part by keeping quiet about the situation, he’s not talking about it a lot and Blackface, I think he’s really bitterly hurt, but there are some things you don’t have to take to the media.
“I speak to him on the phone, we argue about that all the time. I think he should cool down. And then on my other side, I feel that 2face should take up his phone one day and say ‘Hey Black, how far, make we see now. Make we try iron this out‘.
“I don’t know what is actually going on. I have actually done my best to make things work out.”
Faze also revealed that the trio had recorded a song together even after a rift between Blackface and 2baba.
“We actually met and did a song together. This is a secret nobody knows about. This was after the incident of that let somebody love you song. We recorded together and it was lovely and something we wanted to actually put out. Next two days, I’m seeing 2face saying Blackface has written something online. I said; what again? after the recording?
“Both of them know what’s going on. That’s what I just believe in. What I just want them to do is find time to see each other. When they don’t decide to sit down together, I know that there’s something wrong.”
Faze then encouraged Blackface to stop going online to rant, noting that “he’s tarnishing his own name”.
“He should relax and focus on his music and let the thing go,” he said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Top 10 richest and wealthiest neighbourhoods in Nigeria – #3 is in Abeokuta! (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- 10 times Nicki Minaj revealed to us more than what we bargained for – This will knock you out (With Pics)
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)
- 20 Hollywood movie tricks that look so real- You wont believe your eyes when you see them (With Pictures)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)