Barcelona superstar, Neymar Jnr has said he would love to play for an English Premier League football team at some stage in his career.
The 25-year-old, who recently signed a new five-year deal to keep him at the Nou Camp until at least 2021, said this in a chat with SunSport
Neymar hinted that a big-money offer from an English side could prize him away from Spain to England.
He also highlighted the unpredictability of the Premier League and its title race, which has seen four different champions in the last four years – including Leicester’s shock success last season.
He said: “The Premier League is a championship that amazes me.
“I like the playing style and the teams. And who knows, someday, I would like to play at it, yes.
“I admire Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool — these are the teams that are always there fighting.
“And then you have high-level coaches like [Jose] Mourinho and [Pep] Guardiola. These are coaches with whom any player would like to work.
“In the Premier League you never know who is going to win or who will be champions, it is always a surprise.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- The moment Thin Tall Tony cried when he got evicted from #BBNaija
- Top 10 Nollywood actresses with the sexiest tattoos – Tonto Dikeh’s own is massive!
- 15 footballers who have slept with the same girls
- A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men – #5, #2 and #1 are regretting now (With Photos)
- 15 Pre-Wedding photos that set the internet on fire – This will leave you rolling on the floor
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian male celebrities who married older women – #3 is 10years younger than his wife [With Pictures]