Toke Makinwa finally responds: On-Air Personality, vlogger and author of the fast selling ‘On Becoming’ book has finally issued a response to the N100 million law suit slammed on her by her ex-husband and fitness trainer, Maje Ayida.
Recall that Maje Ayida had initiated the legal action with the help of some British lawyers on grounds that Toke Makinwa published some untrue and defamatory confessions in her book.
In reaction to the lawsuit, Toke Makinwa in her latest vlog titled ‘Daddy Issues’ which was shot during the OAP’s recent ‘On Becoming’ tour in London said:
‘as you guys might have heard, there’s a lot going on in the news and the little that I have, let’s just hope I have it after a while.
“For all the people that reached out to me, my lawyers are on it, I don’t think you have anything to worry about, that’s all I’ll say’.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Top 20 richest Nigerian musicians and their net worth, Davido Beats Wizkid – #3 is a new comer
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married
- 10 Richest football club owners in the world – Number 3 is a Nigerian club owner (With Pictures)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- The 8 celebrity husband snatchers in Nigeria – See how they stole other women’s husbands