Senator Andy Uba: The searchlight into the academic qualification of Senator Dino Melaye representing Kogi West Senatorial district in the National Assembly has taken a new turn.
Recall that online news medium, Sahara Reporters had alleged that the senator did not graduate from the department of Geography from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Senator Dino Melaye in response threatened to jail the online news medium publisher, Omoyele Sowore whom he filed a N5 billion lawsuit against.
Dino Melaye in a bid to clear himself showed off his NYSC certificate along with a photo from his NYSC days.
Now, the searchlight has been beamed on Senator Andy Uba representing Anambra South in the National Assembly.
The online news platform accused the senator of purchasing his Ph.D certificate which reads Buxton University from a Degree vendor in 1996.
Sahara Reporters took to its social media page to write:
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Meet 10 silent Billionaires in Nigeria – These men control Nigeria’s economy (With Pictures)
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- 5 Nigerian celebrities who secretly got married – #3 was even pregnant and no one knew (With Pics)
- 6 things you need to do now if you want to be a millionaire before 40 – #3 is very IMPORTANT
- 15 horrible facts Dubai does not want the world to know about – This will leave you in utter shock (With Pics)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already – If you notice #10, you got her bro!
- Meet the richest kids of all time who attended UNILAG – These guys spend like there’s no recession (With Photos)