Following the arrival of the former Delta state governor and ex-convict James Ibori, many Nigerians crowded the Osubi Airport in Delta state to welcome him. The former Delta State governor arrived his country home Oghara, in Ethiope West LGA of the state to a rousing welcome from hundreds of well-wishers, family members and political associates.
Also at the airport were numerous politicians who in their excited waited for the arrival of Ibori at the airport.
Also at the airport were live musical bands, performing artists at various strategic locations in the state, billboards with various inscriptions like: “Welcome Home” were also erected in the state.
Another Photo Below
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 19 crazy cars owned by Cristiano Ronaldo – He’s the only one that owns #15 in the world (Photos)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 facts about Olamide and why he is called ‘Baddo’ – #8 might make you hate him (With Photos)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)
- Top 10 African countries that have the strongest juju and witchcraft – #1 will surprise you big time!
- The richest music producers in Nigeria – #1, 2 and #3 are demons! (With Photos)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)