I’ll Love To Marry A Nigerian Man: Kenya’s Rhoda Jepkhorir, the first female elite athlete to cross the finish line in the 2017 edition of Lagos city marathon, says she will not turn down a Nigerian who approaches her for marriage.
Speaking with NAN after the competition, Jepkhorir described Nigerians as nice people.
“If a Nigerian man should ask for my hand in marriage, I will marry him because Nigerians are nice people,” she said.
“Nationality is no barrier, so far he is committed and caring, I will have no option.”
She also revealed her attachment to Nigeria, saying Osita Iheme and Chinedu Ikedieze better known as Aki and Pawpaw were her favourite Nigerian actors.
“Aki and Pawpaw are my best actors in Nigeria, I have so much love for the Nigerian movie industry,’’ she said.
The athlete, who visited Nigeria for the first time, described her victory as a dream come true.
“The race has given me the opportunity to come to my dream country, I will come over and over again,’’ she said.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Reasons why people take you for granted easily – Knowing #8 will change your life like it did mine
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 things Nigerian girls say instead of “I love You” – #6 is verry funny & annoying (With Pics)
- 10 of the youngest children sentenced to death – #1 will leave you in a big shock! (With Pictures)
- 5 popular Nigerian celebrities that came out openly as gay – #3 is a pastor (With Pictures)