Falz laments: Nigerian actor, rapper and songwriter, Folarin Falana, otherwise known as Falz, has condemned the ongoing discrimination against Nigerians by the authorities of the Kenyan airports.
The Soft Work crooner noted that the discrimination he faced in the East African country in his recent visit to the country was humiliating.
Falz while speaking on Soundcity, lamented that he was pushed to the corner alongside others at the airport where they were treated as though they were not Africans. He said the airport security were suspecting that they could be cyber criminals.
He wondered why Nigerians in Kenya are often seen as cyber criminals or internet fraudsters.
According to him, “I was on holiday recently. I was with my guys.
“We were at the airport about to get into Kenya. Kenya o! African country o.
“They sent us to go to the side with Nigerian people.
“They kept on saying Nigerian are known for Cybercrime, Internet fraud.
“It was disgraceful, extremely shameful.
“Obviously, it’s discrimination on another level because I’m Nigerian you automatically think I am a cyber criminal.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- 5 things you should do immediately you feel your lover is slipping away – #5 is the key
- 10 things you should never, ever search on Google – Read this to avoid being traced (With Photos)
- Man cuts his wife’s body into pieces in Lagos (Graphic Photos)
- 15 most beautiful Actresses in the world – You won’t believe who #1 is (With Pictures)
- #BBNaija: See what TTT’s wife did after he had s*x with Bisola and collected “headies from her”
- 15 shortest Hollywood celebrity marriages ever – #1 lasted for only 55 hours (With Pictures)
- 10 Nollywood celebrity marriages that have lasted more than 15years – You wont believe #8 is even married (With Pics)