After a resolution reached at a meeting with one of its key Guider simply known as Mr Andrew, the Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM), in a circular on its official Twitter handle, @MMMNigeriaHelp, has assured its millions of Nigerian subscribers that their accounts will be unfrozen on January 14. Recall that MMM had in December announced the suspension and freezing of its Nigerian operation, a situation that threw participants into a state of panic.
The circular on its twitter handle reads in part: “Mavro will be unfrozen on two weeks which is 14th of this month, January. We will inform how it will be released.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
- LADIES: 7 things that happen to your vag*na when you stop making love..
- 9 bad pictures of Nigerian celebrities they don’t want their fans to ever see again
- How to approach a lady in public and win her heart
- 3 youngest billionaires in Nigeria today – #1 is the biggest in Lagos Island (With Photos)
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- Top 10 richest musicians in the world & their net worth – See the first Nigerian on the list (With Photos)