Most brutal prisons in the world: We all must have experienced some or the other punishment in childhood which we still remember and I am sure that the act of reason of the punishment must have never been repeated again. These punishments either snatch away our freedom or give us some unlikely experience or make us to face some horrible thing which we generally fear or hate or avoid facing. This simple “mantra” if magnified result into PRISON.
- 25 signs your boyfriend really loves you even if he doesn’t say it out loud!
- 10 Giant athletes with tiny lovers – #4 will leave you in stitches! (See Pictures)
- How to know a lady that is madly in love with you – These signs don’t lie!
- 9 countries you can travel to and get rich in no time – You don’t need to travel to USA before you make it
According, to the above stated meaning of prison the one which provides its “guests” with the most inhumane, insane and most cruel treatment is the worst prison on this earth.
10. La Sabaneta Prison, Venezuela.
It is considered to be the most brutal prison in South Africa. Basic tool of torture of this prison is ignorance of the prisoners, no medical aid is provided, and dearth of food is always there. Insanity is so prevalent here that once cholera wiped out 700 inmates. In 1994, 100 inmates were massacred here. Violence is another act prevalent here. Inmates are said to use any object near them as the weapon to attack each other. Competition for survival is found to occur over here. Meager availability of basic amenities of life lead to this competition.