Kenyan Pastor receives private – One of Kenya’s most popular pastors, has got people talking about the spectacular gift he received for his 50th birthday. According to reports and a post which was shared and deleted by Bishop Allan Kiuna of the Jubilee Christian Church, Nairobi, Kenya, he was gifted a private jet in celebration of his 50th birthday.
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 31 wildest and exciting sex positions you probably never tried and need to (18+ With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
Bishop Kiuna got a double dose of excitement as he was also ordained a bishop on the same day he got a private jet from the members of his church.
Sharing the picture on his Instagram page, the bishop wrote:
“Thank you very much wonderful people!!”
See a screenshot below:
Some Kenyans didn’t take the news well, especially since there was a tragedy which saw over 40 people die in a fire incident on the same day the pastor’s birthday was celebrated. See their reactions below:
Breaking News: JCC Members buy a private jet to honor their dad on his 50th birthday! #BishopKiunaAt50
— 6th President Kenya (@Mwana_nchi) December 11, 2016
See why we say your Daddy pastor is a Fraud, a day Kenyans are mourning he is busy elevating his 'brand'.#BishopKiunaAt50
— kaNYERI West?? (@LordGichohi) December 11, 2016
— ♡Ⓐⓛⓨⓒ⛅ (@nsheralice) December 11, 2016
If members can buy a jet for therep earthly "dad"I wonder what they will surprise Jesus with on his birthday on 24 #BishopKiunaAt50
— Saki moha (@Mohatiti) December 11, 2016
@ChrisRambo_ listen to urself shamelessly speak shut up for u don't know what ur saying if he was fake do u think he would be consecrated?
— Thatgirlronnie (@Thatgirlronnie4) December 11, 2016
#BishopKiunaat50 Ooh? This is what it means when they say Jesus is a winner man….he make you go win win win
— Laimani Love (@PrincessMutanu) December 11, 2016
#BishopKiunaAt50 we have many judges(Gods) on Twitter i see.
Can't we all just let Kiuna be and wait for God.
— tash_gitaka (@tashgitaka) December 11, 2016
— Dan Ochieng (@dan_kochieng) December 11, 2016
— Gathecha Wakanyi (@Gathexah) December 11, 2016
— Uliza ? (@kicheqo) December 11, 2016
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 11 A-List Nigerian celebrities who married richer men (With Pictures)
- List of all Illuminati members in Nigeria (+Pics)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..