Pastor dies inside river while conducting baptism – A 36-year-old South African pastor has died after drowning in the Ulmazi River while conducting a baptism recently. News24 reports that IPSS Medical Rescue spokesperson Paul Herbst said it responded along with police divers to the scene near Ezimbokodweni Primary school in Y section where a search took place for the pastor’s body.
“A dive operation was conducted and the victim’s body was located at a depth of 4m in rapidly flowing water. The body was recovered and handed over to the Bhekithemba detectives on scene,” he said.
In a separate incident, a little boy was resuscitated after a near drowning at the tidal pool in Tinley Manor.
“Exact circumstances leading to the drowning remaining unknown, however it is reported that members of the public noticed the lifeless boy floating in the water and pulled him onto the pools edge,” he said.
KwaDukuza lifeguards responded within minutes and performed CPR. After extended efforts, paramedics managed to regain the child’s vital signs and he was rushed to hospital in a critical condition.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!