APC takes responsibility for Nigeria’s problem – The APC has admitted that it took some steps that resulted in serious problems – The party promised to correct its mistakes and set things right – It hoped that Nigerians will see the party in a new light. The All Progressives Congress has admitted to taking some steps that has affected the country.
- 7 MAJOR reasons why guys don’t like dating virgins
- The secret behind the wealth of E Money – From Ajegunle to Lekki
- Top 12 Richest drug dealers in the world – Their net worth will shock you! (With Pictures)
- Ladies! 10 things your man should never make you do, no matter how much you love him – Be wise!!
Vanguard reports that the party took responsibility following a meeting with the Senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki and the National Working Committee of the ruling party.
Chief John Odigie-Oyegun who is the chairman of the party admitted that the APC took some decisions that resulted in problems.
He said: “Unfortunately, it is clear that there were first steps since we came into office which created problems and the very nature itself of the amalgamating parties, created its own issues all of which has tended, up till now, affected the mode of operations and the level of interactions between the various arms of government and the party. So, we have a unique, God-given opportunity to take a look at ourselves, take a look at the National Assembly, look at the party and look at the way we all interact among ourselves and the governed and it is my hope that this will be the very best of this high level interaction.
“We will at the very end of it all, present to the Nigerian public, a government, a party and a National Assembly that are working all in the same direction.
“The economy is tough, as a result, people are going through hard times and it is certainly not acceptable. The people who are looking up to us, want to find us concentrated, determined, focused on programmes that will ameliorate not just the economy but the condition of living of the ordinary Nigerian. It is hoped that after this interaction, the public will begin to see a new party, National Assembly and of course focused governance of the people.
“It has been a very rewarding meeting. As far as the party is concerned, we commended the senate and the entire National Assembly for the way they have worked so far with the Executive. We are determined and we concluded that we must work closely together to address some of the glitches that still exist, the relationship between the National Assembly and the executive.
“It means that an end is in sight. We have started the process, but there are issues to be resolved and there is no question at all that we are a family and when things have gone wrong, we accept that things have gone wrong and we are determined to right those wrongs”.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- How Yataka Indimi broke Nasarawa First Lady’s arm during fight at Zahra Buhari’s introduction – You need to see this!
- Reasons why girls cheat so easily on their guy – The real truth!
- 9 Countries where Nigerians can easily get permanent residency – #2 will shock you!
- The real cause of Dagrin’s death – They lied to us (+Pics)
- I found an iPhone on the ground and what I found in its photo gallery terrified me..
- Meet the rich kids in Africa; From Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya – that luxury lifestyle! (With Pictures)
- 6 Nigerian footballers and their kids – #5 is too cute for words
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- Top 5 richest Nigerian musicians in 2016 – the money in their bank accounts will shock you!