Nigerian footballers and their kids: There is more to Nigerian footballers than meets the eye as so many of them are fathers, and don’t refrain from showing their love for their boys. In this piece, we take you into the lives of these great players and their boys to show you it’s more than passes, penalties and goals. Enjoy!
- 10 US-based Nigerians Donald Trump can NEVER deport (With Pictures)
- The 12 most dangerous roads in the world and where they are located (With Pictures)
- 9 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep their wealth on a low key (With Pictures)
- Top 10 cities in Nigeria with the hottest girls – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
1. Joseph Yobo with Sons Jaden and Joey
Joseph Yobo might be leaving a private life but he holds his family as the most important part of his life.
The retired Super Eagles player recently welcomed his baby Jaden on April 3, 2015.