After losing his first child at birth in February 2015, Seyi Law and his wife, Stacy Ebere got every reason to give thanks to God, after they were blessed with a baby girl on Friday, September 30, 2016. The comedian took to Instagram to share cute photo of his daughter, Chidera Oluwademiladeola Tiwaloluwa Aviella Aletile. Captioning the photo, he wrote:
- LADIES: Any man who doesn’t know these 6 things about you, will NEVER marry you!
- 9 Facts about blowjob that will blow your freaking mind!
- 12 Reasons why you shouldn’t buy the new iPhone 7 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: If you want to know the guy you’re dating is a husband material, as him these 4 questions!
I never understood when God said, I will give you beauty for ashes, but with you I do. The Joy I feel is like a river. You are my miracle from above. The first of my strength. The answer to my prayer. Your mother’s laughter and love. The crown of our glorious kingdom. Our lovely Princess. #DaddyTiwaloluwa#DaddyOluwademiladeola#DaddyChidera #DaddyAviella
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are fake than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
- 13 Reasons The Kardashians would be nothing without Ray J (With Pictures)
- 15 Shockings facts about Oprah Winfrey (With Pictures)
- Lil Kesh shares new photos with scars on his face, fans call him cultist! (See Photos)
- LADIES: 13 Occasions when you should wear thongs
- 6 Times Mercy Aigbe slayed on the streets of London (With Pictures)
- 12 Celebrities who are hotter than Selena Gomez (With Pictures)
- The long list of hot women Drake has slept with.. Shocking names! (With Pictures)
- 17 Pictures that perfectly describes the job of a Nigerian Police – this swill leave you rolling on the floor!
- Amber Rose reveals her love for masturbation and how it has been helping her- You need to see this!