A family in Yobe State have taken the corpse of their beloved family member home after she died at a general hospital. They couldn’t afford to pay to make use of the hospital’s ambulance and the management won’t help either, hence they resorted into renting a wheelbarrow to carry out the assignment.
- 9 facts about blowjobs that will blow your freaking mind
- If you see these 13 symptoms, do an HIV test immediately
- The 12 Greatest rappers in the history of Hip Hop (With Pictures)
- 10 Ways Abuja big boys are faker than other Nigerian big boys (With Pictures)
A pained facebook user captured the moment and shared it online. So so sad!
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- LADIES: 13 things you should do to keep your man – EVERY MAN loves #11
- 25 Times celebrities went drunk – these photos will leave you in sticthes!
- 15 Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- 12 Popular Yoruba actors you didn’t know are Non-Yoruba – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities that are married to white people (with pictures)
- Nigerian female celebrities that have done plastic surgeries (With Photos)
- I waited until my wedding night to lose my virginity and I wish I hadn’t..
- How to make him marry you, according to his zodiac sign
- Top 10 richest Nigerian actors – #5 & #4 will shock you (+Photos)
- 7 A-List Nigerian celebrities that own a Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon luxurious SUV (With Pictures)