Kenyan man who’s unable to have sex – Sorence Owiti Opiyo attempted to have an operation to reduce its size – but now it’s around 10 times the scale of an average man’s member. A rare disease has left this man unable to have s*x – because his joystick is the size of a BABY.
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young – See their children (With Photos)
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- 10 most shocking deleted celebrity tweets – You won’t believe what Rihanna said about Jay Z & Bey
In what is believed to be the only case in Kenya, the man’s mystery condition has left unable to make love and have babies of own due to the eye-watering size of his m*****d.
Hanging well below his knees, the enormous member has left 20-year-old Sorence Owiti Opiyo miserable and he’s even had to drop out of school due to relentless bullying.
Now Sorence, from Kisumu County, is struggling to work out how his incredible joystick won’t stop him from living a normal life.
Sorence developed the illness ten years ago and was raised by his grandma when he was orphaned at the age of just five years old.
The illness manifested itself through a swelling similar to a boil which made his reproductive organ keep growing dramatically in size.
He has had treatment for the condition, including an operation which has slightly reduced its size – but the member kept on growing and ballooned to almost 10 times the size of an average joystick.
Sorence said the condition is painful and stops him from wearing shorts or trousers because the size can’t fit in any clothing.
One of his family members told a local news website that he is scheduled for another operation at Jaramogi Oginga hospital in Kisumu.
The family is now appealing to well-wishers for financial help for the surgery.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Helpful ways to stop masturbation – this will really help you out!
- Yvonne Nelson Is Getting Married Soon, See how she revealed the big news
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich but still work hard for themselves (With Pictures)
- 10 Powerful ways to apologize to your partner when you’ve really messed up things
- LADIES: How to sleep with a man so he’ll NEVER leave you – See this now!
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most shocking transformations of Nollywood actresses.. Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- Popular Nigerian female celebs who have second hand husbands (+Photos)
- Top Nigerian celebrities that are married to real men (With Pictures)
- Female celebs in Africa with biggest butts – #1 is an eye candy (With Photos)