Conversation with your man that will lead to the most erotic sex – The path to heart-pounding, breath-taking, passionate lovemaking starts HERE. Every sexual act is a journey into yourself and your partner. It’s a continual exploration of sensations, eroticism, and love. Each relationship is a vessel that embodies both security and adventure in a commitment that offers life’s greatest luxuries: time.
- EXPOSED! 5 Major reasons why Ugandan ladies do not wear panties – You need to see this!
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..
- 5 easy ways to avoid pregnancy without using condom
- The 6 most humble Nigerian celebrities – #3 is a shy billionaire! (With Pictures)
Modern relationships are the melting pot of opposing feelings: safety and transcendence. The security of love and the fire of passion. Controlling both the tame and the erotic parts of a relationship is a delicate balancing act that most couples achieve on occasion at best.
Because erotic intensity waxes and wanes, and sometimes desire disappears. But given sufficient attention, couples can bring the passion back. Because love requires knowing your partner while realizing her persistent mystery. Love is about creating security while staying open to the unknown. Eroticism requires an active engagement and willful intent of both partners.
Willfully engaging in eroticism is an ongoing resistance to the message that marriage is serious; that it’s more work than play. That passion is an immature feeling for teenagers. Complaining about sexual boredom is easy and common, but nurturing eroticism is an act of open defiance.
The feeling of passion floods the early days of a relationship. Every word, glance, and touch makes our skin tingle. It’s nature’s way of bringing us together. But once this captivating rush of desire wanes, many of us check out from the hotel of romance and focus on other things, not realizing we are the ones that have to clean up after ourselves.
One of the largest playgrounds of the human body is our skin. With over 22-square miles of land, our bodies have evolved to be caressed. To be touched and felt. To be held. Erotic touching cultivates closes and nervousness. As a guy, I used to go from lips to tits to vagina, with little touching of anything else.
But as I started exploring my partner’s entire body, I realized she had a really sensitive spot on her left leg right above her knee. When I kissed parts of her lower back, she would move in delight. And as she explored my body, I discovered new sensations I’ve never felt before. Some spots I loved, and other spots made me feel uncomfortable because they were so sensitive.
It was exciting. Scary. Thrilling and sexy. I want to offer you the same kind of journey; an exploration into each other’s erotic nature. To explore the vast universe of your partner’s skin.
The path to heart-pounding, breath-taking, passionate lovemaking requires a little heart-to-heart convo with the one we love. Any honest conversation you can have about sex will improve your relationship in bed and out.
Here are 13 conversation starters to help you discover each other’s bodies.
For both partners:
- When I touch you, how does it feel? Do I feel feel fast and strong? Or slow and gentle? How would you like me to touch you differently?
- What is your favorite type of foreplay? What type of foreplay kills your arousal? Is there a part of foreplay you’d like us to work on?
- Some partners say their lover neglects to touching them in some favorite places. Is that true for us? What are some of your favorite places?
- Would it help if I asked you what do you want and need?