Patience Jonathan to sue EFCC over seized $15million – Former First lady, Patience Jonathan is said to be planning a lawsuit against EFCC following the seizure of $15 million found in the accounts of four companies that are currently under investigation for fraud. According to BBC, the antigraft agency has confirmed to them that Mrs Jonathan will be taking them to court for seizing the money which she has since claimed ownership of.
In a letter with reference number GA/Abibo/00226/2016 and written by her lawyers, Granville Abibo (SAN) and Co, and addressed to the Acting Chairman of the EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, Patience Jonathan had said the $15 million seized by the antigraft agency was for her medical bills and other personal expenses.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 reasons you should stop eating instant noodles (Must See)
- 11 More crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave rolling on the floor!
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 8 Nollywood actresses who married “Tear Rubber” husbands (With Pictures)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- The 20 types of vag1na you will meet in your lifetime & how to handle them..
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 10 signs you are sleeping with or dating a mammy water – Guys, you really should see this!
- Revealed: The real cause of Dagrin’s death! – You need to see this (Look)