Facts about HIV and AIDS: It’s World AIDS Day. It is a day for people worldwide to unite in the fight against HIV/AIDS, show their support for people living with HIV and to commemorate people who have died. We bring to you a list of interesting facts you need to know about the dreaded disease:
- 12 Major reasons why Angelina Jolie is divorcing Brad Pitt – the truth is finally out! (With Pics)
- LADIES: 5 Foods you can insert into your vagina to fight infections
- 13 Photos of Angelina Jolie that will leave Brad Pitt in tears
- From Rich To Penniless: 12 celebs who have gone broke in the last 10 years… You’ll be surprised
1. AIDS can take up to ten years before it starts to show.
Therefore a person infected with HIV may look and feel healthy for many years, but he or she can still transmit the virus to someone else. New medicines can help a person stay healthier for longer periods of time, but the person will still have HIV.