Jessica Opare Saforo, co-host of the most influential celebrity and lifestyle show in Ghana, Celebrity Fanzone stirred controversy last Saturday when she revealed that her pastor supports the idea of manhood viewing for couples before marriage.
- How to make your boyfriend want you more than ever..
- LADIES: 12 things that should NEVER go anywhere NEAR your v*gina..
- The top 10 best Nigerian private universities in 2016 – See which is #1 now..
- Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in shock! (+Pics)
This was after reports emerged last week that a Nigerian woman had filed for divorce one week after marriage because she couldn’t handle the size of his partner’s manhood.
Jessica, speaking to this issue disclosed that her pastor once insisted that women should demand to see the size of the manhood of their potential partners before marriage; sparking an intense debate on social media.
“I remember being in church one day, when my pastor was preaching about things like this… What the pastor did say though is, ‘women should ask to see [the manhood].’ They have to look at it to be sure because you can look at the size to be sure is if it’s something you can live with.” Jessica, surprisingly agreed with her pastor’s position but couldn’t indicate how the same principle could be applied to women.
“I agree if you are not even going to go the whole nine yards [pre-marital sex] but you should see [manhood].” Asked by co-host, Akosua Hanson how the same principle could be applied to women, Jessica simply brushed it aside.
Fresh Prince, who was on the show with the other members of 4×4 music group, however maintained that he believed the Nigerian woman in question should have been intimate (sexually) with her partner before the marriage. “I think she should have ‘tasted’ that thing before marriage. I don’t believe when women say I don’t want to have sex before marriage.”
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 hottest Nigerian celebrity baby mamas (Photos)
- 5 fast and easy ways to get flat tummy in one week
- 12 unpleasant things about Beyonce EVERYONE needs to know (With Pictures)
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs who gave birth when they were young (With Photos)
- 10 things virgins discover on their wedding night..
- Guys! 5 Ways to touch a woman’s breast and get her totally melt down
- 4 Nigerians who are Guinness world record breakers (With Pictures)
- 12 things a girl does when she likes you already..