16 yr old millionaire with gold Bentley – Since age 16 Robert Mfune worked at a finance firm and McDonald’s – The hard-working boy learned the basics of binary trading and has become a millionaire – He bought himself a Bentley and a big house to his proud mother Robert Mfune always knew that hard work pays off, that’s why when he turned 16 he started two part time jobs – one at McDonalds and the other as a tea boy for a finance firm.
- Nollywood stars you still may not know have died – This list will leave you in a big shock! (+Photos)
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 6 Nigerian entertainers that have died so far in 2016 (With Pictures)
- LADIES: 9 things to do if you don’t want any man to play you!
Soon afterwards he realized he is capable of being more than just an errand boy, so he learned the basics of binary trading after his college classes.
By the age of 17 the smart boy had made enough money to buy a £130.000 gold Bentley. The loving son also bought his mom a big house and a car. Mr Mfune has become a self-made a millionaire before turning 20!
Speaking on his road to success the young entrepreneur said: “Going to college, working at McDonald’s and as a tea boy and trading from home was the toughest time of my life.
It’s just like going to uni with the fees you pay and loans you take out, if you’re going to make it big you’ve got to suffer for a few years.
When I was a tea boy I got to learn a few things as I was always with well informed people, from the things I learnt I went home and did my own research.”
Mr Mfune, from Southampton, has also invested his money in coffee shops and houses in England and property in his home country of South Africa.
He added: “I’ve bought my mum a car because I didn’t want people seeing my mum getting a bus when I’m earning a good amount. Then the next step was to get her a nice place so I bought her a house.
It’s fun, it’s nice to have nice cars but I don’t value them as much as people who see me driving a gold car, it’s just a bonus, I’m more about family, friendship and love. My goal is to make is to make people happy.
I’d like to make sure everyone has got what they need and that’s me done. When I was 18, I got a Bentley but when I was 19 I decided to get it wrapped in a gold body kit. I was going to get a different car every year but I thought why not just change my Bentley.
I sent it to Kream Developments who gave it a custom body kit and wrapped it in gold. No-one has got this, it’s the only one in the country. I have friends from school who treat me differently because of something material and now want to be my friend.
Now that I’ve got this though, I’ve got a completely different group of friends. The people who used to see me at the bottom are the same people who are seeing me at the top so of course they’re going to change.”
Despite owning a £250,000 fleet of cars, including a Range Rover and Bentley, the businessman insists he is not materialistic.
CLICK NOW to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Shocking facts about Ini Edo (With Pictures)
- 9 Nigerian celebrities and the American stars they resemble.. Unbelievable! (See Photos)
- 10 shocking facts about Tonto Dikeh that her real fans probably never knew
- 10 States in Nigeria with the most beautiful girls (With Pictures)
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 7 Nigerian female celebrities who got married to men they snatched from other women – You’ll be surprised to see this! (With Pictures)
- The 10 most expensive cultures to marry from in Nigeria – See which is number 1! (With Pictures)
- 16 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know studied law (With Pictures)
- The richest people in Nigeria and what they have in their bank account (+Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities with the most expensive houses- See how much they cost (photos)