Nollywood actress, Lola Alao, since embracing her new faith in, has been on a low key and spending more time with her family as she recently celebrated her wedding anniversary.
- Top 10 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are siblings (With Pictures)
- 5 things you should never disclose in a relationship – Make sure you see this!
- 13 Photos that perfectly describe Friday nights for Nigerian youths
- 7 Times Nigerian girls went completely naked in public all in the name of fashion (With Pictures)
The actress recently stepped out for the wedding of a family member and sharing the excitement, she decided to show off her pretty daughter who looks so much like her.
Reaping the dividend of motherhood, the actress is anxiously waiting for the right time she will also be a grandmother as she watches her daughter grow and making her proud.
Lola has now been spending much of her time trying to understand the teachings and recitation of her new faith while she also shows off her hubby as they attend major events together.
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Top 7 confraternities in Nigeria and their history + beliefs (Must See)
- 7 surprising fruits that will boost your sexual performance
- Top 10 best polytechnics in Nigeria for 2015 – See which is number 1! (+Photos)
- 25 Nigerian celebs welcome 25 babies in 5 months (With Pictures)
- 11 Reasons why people cheat on their partners – #6 is so true!
- 10 Photos that Prove Timi Dakolo is the best Nigerian celebrity dad (With Pictures)
- Top 10 Nollywood stars you probably didn’t know their real names.
- Patience Ozokwor getting married to a popular Nigerian politician (See Photos)
- 8 Stunning Nigerian celebrity wedding gowns that will blow your mind away (With Pictures)
- At last, Nadia Buari steps out with her twin girls (Photo)