OJB’s wives – Since the death of popular Nigerian music producer, OJB Jezreel, several people have been paying tribute to him and the latest is from one of his wives, June Ama Okungbowa, who paid a touching tribute to him and shared some of his photos via her Facebook page earlier today.
- 11 more crazy pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples that will leave you rolling on the floor
- 20 celebrities with natural butts that are hotter than Kim Kardashian’s (With Pictures)
- Top 10 most shocking Nigerian celebrity transformation…Unbelievable! (With Pictures)
- 10 Abnormal things you never knew arouse women – Guys, make sure you see this!
Below is what she wrote via her page:
“With a grateful heart to God…with praises on my lips…and thanks in my heart i thank God for the life of my Husband Babatunde Okungbowa aka OJB Jezreel. You sang and said so much about the day you would leave this world,u had no fear of death or pain, all u held onto was your love for God, ur love for your children…
its a love that kept you breathing day and night, u never lost your faith in the Lord. you died a believer u died a true Christian…so i cry tears of joy for you,joy that the pain that made days horrible..the pain that made nights a torture are over. LET NO MAN TAKE GOD’S GLORY FOR YOUR LIFE…every day u lived was by the GRACE AND MERCY OF GOD,not by money,not by drugs,not by doctors,as no one could explain how your survived all the attacks and several health issues that came your way.your beautiful story will be told darling,your pure heart and endless love will see us thru losing you my love.
“Thank you my love for giving me the best years i have ever known, 3 amazing sons that radiate your love and all u taught them..its been hard baby…it hurts baby..we want u back but your sons said ”my daddy is in heaven mummy don’t cry” daddy is no longer in pain so mummy pls don’t cry”. i draw strength from knowing you made heaven,your sons kiss me so much and tell me they love me everyday so i will stand strong with a fragile heart OJB ur alive everyday in the home we shared in our hearts and WE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS. OUR LOVE CAN NEVER END….go with God”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 10 Everyday things you didn’t know affects a man’s performance in bed
- 26 Weight loss tips that work immediately..
- 11 Popular Nigerian celebrities who attend Garment Church – You’ll be surprised to see this!
- 8 Silent Nigerian billionaires who keep their wealth on a low key (With Pictures)
- Top 14 Craziest pre-wedding pictures of Nigerian couples – This will leave you in stitches!
- Forbes List: Top 10 Richest African musicians right now – #2 will shock many! (With Pictures)
- 10 Celebrities who don’t like wearing bras (With Pictures)
- LADIES- 7 natural herbs that can tighten your vagina in no time
- 6 interesting facts you didn’t know about Yoruba boys
- The wealth and expensive lifestyle of Don Jazzy – See how he spends his billions! (With Pictures)