Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, popularly known as Simi is a singer and songwriter who has found her feet in the Nigerian music industry.
She was ten when she wrote her first tune and she had sang as a member of the teenage church choir has finally broken free to produce some great songs like ‘Jamb Question’ , ‘Love don’t care’etc..
Simi was a kind of a tomboy while growing up because she had three elder brothers and from her mum. she was the only girl and last born.
“So I used to like sneakers, baggy jeans etc. My dad spoilt my brothers and I, but it was fun. When I was nine years, my parents separated and so that was really a tough time for us, because we had to grow up faster. We came through it and we are okay.” She said.
A lot of ladies enjoy taking their baths but Simi has a different view about taking bath, it is very annoying to her.
She said about her annoying routine:
“That will be taking my bath. It’s not that I don’t like bathing but I love to multi-task. At times I might be brushing my teeth while also operating my system or reading. But when you get into the bathroom, you just can’t do any other thing.”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for faster updates
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- 5 financial habits that will definitely leave you poorer than you are
- All you really need to know about the Tiwa and TeeBillz fiasco
- 15 Parents to famous Nigerian celebrities you’ll be surprised to see (With Pictures)
- The 12 female celebs who love showing off their cl*avage (With Photos)
- 7 top Nigerian celebrities that are not university graduates but are now so rich – You’ll be surprised! (+Pics)
- 5 Music stars Olamide brought to limelight – Who you epp?? (With Pictures)
- 14 Shocking photos that prove Kim Kardashian’s butt is completely fake
- Top Nigerian celebrities who are best of friends – You’ll be shocked! (+Photos)
- 40 fun questions to ask your partner while chatting
- 5 Men Genevieve Nanji has slept with – #1 will shock you! (With Pictures)