Appointments that show Buhari’s administration is wasteful – When President Muhammadu Buhari won the April 11, 2015 presidential elections in Nigeria last year, one of the promises he made to Nigerians is that he will run a lean government to save cost.
- Top 10 worst dressed Nollywood celebrities at AMVCA (With Pictures)
- The 5 hottest daughters of Nigerian Pastors (With Pictures)
- 7 Nigerian celebrities you didn’t know are from Royal families (With Pictures)
- 44 Countries Nigerian passport holders can visit without a Visa
5. Senator Ita Enang, senior special assistant on National Assembly matters (Senate)
Ita Enang; Honourable Suleiman Kawu, senior special assistant on National Assembly matters (House of Representatives):
First of its kind in the history of Nigeria’s democracy, Buhari perhaps showed us what to expect when he appointed the duo last year. Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo, Late Musa Ya’adua and his successor, Goodluck Jonathan all had one individual as their senior special assistant on National Assembly matters. But for reasons best known to the present administration, it has to be two. Another clear case of waste!
Navigate using <-> arrows below