Dangers of having sex on Valentine’s day – It’s that time of the year again and come Sunday, February 14, St. Valentine’s Day will be celebrated globally. It’s a day set aside for the celebration of love. It’s one day out of year when people are encouraged to go out of their way and be extra romantic.
- How to safely abort pregnancy naturally on your own
- 7 English words Nigerians use everyday which don’t exist in the dictionary
- 13 Nigerian musicians who own several luxurious cars – See who’s got the best! (With Pics)
- Forbes releases top 10 richest African musicians for 2015 – Number 2 will shock you! (+Pics)
During Valentine’s Day, so many evils are committed in the name of celebrating love.
Men go all out to spoil their women and some of the women feel they have to pay back in a way by giving him whatever he wants.
Some feel if a guy spoils you with gifts, you owe him, reducing Valentine’s Day to a cleverly orchestrated business transaction: You give me things, I give you sex.
For most people, sex is an important part of Valentine’s Day. Whether or not people are in a relationship, sex seems like a big part Valentine’s Day package.
Before you decide to take off your clothes for a few minutes of fun, think again and again about the implication of your action.
Below are reasons why you should not have sex on Valentine’s Day.
1. Sexually Transmitted Diseases are for real: STDs don’t have respect for age, colour or race. No matter your age, you could still get infected. It only takes having sex one time with an infected partner to get infected yourself. Most people with STDs are not even aware they have it. Love is beautiful thing, STDs are not. Don’t put yourself at risk.
Navigate using <-> arrows below