Things you should never ever say to your partner – Every couple have arguments and misunderstandings. They often bring people closer, eventually. But if handled wrongly, they could put an end to a relationship. It is important to fight fair and communicate your feelings effectively instead of just lashing out.
- 8 Nigerian celebrity sex scandals that made Nigerians shiver (+Pics)
- 10 Natural butts that are far better than Kim K’s (With Pictures)
- See the 10 celebs who never wear bra – Every day is no bra day for them (With Photos)
- 10 popular female celebrities that have been accused of bleaching – See how they are now (+Pics)
Below are five statements that are more likely to cause more harm to your relationship;
1. “You Always” or “You Never”: You might feel the urge to say something like,“you never respect me” or “You always choose your friends over me,” during a fight when trying to make your point. But this will only end up making your partner aggressive and you will be unable to get the reaction you were hoping for.
Instead of words like these, how about saying “I know you are trying your best but I wish you would show me more respect.” This way, you are acknowledging their effort while telling them what you need. This is more likely to get a positive response.
Navigate using <-> arrows below