Little known facts about the p*rn: I recently finished a 6-month foray into Brooklyn’s porn industry—the result of which you can read here. To say that I began my investigation as a noob would be putting it lightly; prior to researching, the only porn I knew of were the explicit and detailed sex scenes in Roberto Bolaño’s novel The Savage Detectives. Now, you can’t even pop into my apartment for a quick hello without having the Chasing Milf Booty DVD shoved in your face—”
- Top 10 ‘Judas’ transfers in football history (+Photos)
- These 14 photos reveals what women really look like when they orgasm
- 10 celebrities caught repeating outfits – You will be shocked to see this! (With Pictures)
- 10 celebrities who went bankrupt – You will never believe this! (+Photos)
I don’t know, man, to each is own, but do these look like MILFs to you?!” In hindsight, the fact that visions of cavernous vaginas now regularly appear in my dreams seems worth it, given all that I’ve learned.
1. Before researching, if you mentioned ace of spades, one thing came to my mind, and one thing only: the lucky beginner in a game of BS. Now I know that it also denotes a black man who only has sex with white women.
2. The average rate for a male porn star doing straight porn is $500 to $600. Gay porn will pay three times that amount.