7 hygiene rules for a healthy vagina – Just like a woman frets about her facial skin or the size of her boobs, she should also be concerned about her vaginal health. A healthy vagina breeds good bacteria and is capable of fending off infections on its own. It doesn’t smell and secretes small amount of discharge to regularly cleanse your insides. But is your vagina healthy? Here are some tips to go about it.
- 10 things women love to hear from their men – Take note guys!
- Private photos of Cynthia the most beautiful girl in UNIBEN leaks online
- Complete list of Nigerian looters released by World Bank – See the amount of money they stole
- 19 yr old virgin gives birth to baby boy after sleeping with snake? – You need to see this! (+Photo)
- Naked pics of popular female stylist in Port Harcourt leaked by an unknown guy she met on BBM
Do not use strong soaps or disinfectants to clean your privates. “The harsh elements of the soaps or cleansers eliminate good bacteria that breed in your private parts and leave you exposed to infections. Also, it can interfere with the pH levels of the area. Thereby, it is best to use a pH-based lotion so that the good bacteria remain intact and prevents any sort of yeast infection,” suggests Dr Meenakshi Ahuja, director, Obs and Gynae, Fortis La Femme.