Reasons women love bad boys – We all know the stereotype that women love bad boys because nice guys whine about it all the time. But there is some truth to the stereotype. A recent study showed that men with “bad boy” traits such as disagreeableness, narcissism, psychopathy, and Machiavellianism did indeed have more romantic partners than humble and agreeable guys.
- 5 facts about male masturbation that will shock you and make you quit it now!
- 18 ways to keep your long term relationship sizzling
- Meet the father of Nadia Buari’s twin babies (+Photo)
- Popular Nigerian female singer caught pants down, making love with husband’s billionaire friend
While I am not suggesting a guy become a bad boy (or that women date them), nice guys could learn a thing or two from bad boys—minus the jerk behavior, of course.
1. Bad boys will talk to any woman they meet.
While a “nice guy” is quietly building up the courage to talk to the woman from work he has stared
at for months, thirty bad boys have already hit on her. The odds are pretty good she has begun dating one of them, while the nice guy is still mentally preparing to talk to her.
The narcissistic bad boy has no problem using a lame pickup line on a hundred girls a month. And even if 99 girls reject him, that one success a month will put him ahead of the nice guy who is too afraid to talk to any girls.
CLICK THE PAGES BELOW TO SEE THE REST