- Chika Ike’s lesbian activities with this beautiful lady exposed! (See Pics)
- Breaking: Actress, Nadia Buari gives birth to twins – Jim Iyke the father? (Photos)
- Beautiful Nigerian girls share their bedroom pics in hotel room online (+Photos)
- Forbes releases the 2015 billionaires list – See the 5 Nigerians in the list
According to our Irresistible You survey, 37% of YourTango readers polled agree that trying new things together is the best way to for couples to avoid becoming lazy or complacent in their relationships.
Here are our YourTango Experts’ top 18 tips to beat complacency and keep your long-term relationship SIZZLING:
1. Look your partner in the eye.
There is a yoga practice during which you look into your partner’s eyes for three minutes without looking away. The eyes are the mirrors to the soul, and it’s amazing how we cannot really look at or see each other. Once, I worked with a couple who had been married for thirty years, and they could not look into each others’ eyes. It is surprising how deeply this action can reconnect you both. — Donna Davidge
CLICK ON PAGES BELOW TO SEE THE REST…