Marriage is, for many people, their most important relationship, the source of much happiness and pleasure! There are advantages and disadvantages of being married. Apart from the much talked-about weight gain and arguments, there are positive aspects. If the union is happy, what the couple may experience is financial benefits, support, good health and many more.
- Google finally explains why it shut down Linda Ikeji’s blog (Details)
- BUSTED: Sugar Mummy’s Pr1vate Photo L£aks Online (See Pics)
- So This Beautiful Lady Was A Man? SEE Photos of Him/Her
- Photos: Meet the Nollywood actress with the biggest butt (Look)
- Photo: Popular Nollywood actress takes off £veryth1ng in her bedroom, shares pic online (Look)
- BBA: First pictures from 2 crazy housemate who took off their clothes to get in spirit [PHOTOS]
1. Longer Life
It has been estimated that the number of people who die is twice as high among unmarried couples. Married people take better care of each other, support their partners and provide help if needed. People who feel responsible for their spouse and kids feel the need to take care of themselves. They understand that there is someone who needs them. Advice: If you want to live longer, get married. Do not make a mistake though by marrying someone who is not your true soul mate!
CLICK ON PAGES BELOW TO SEE THE REST…