How to make a man fall in love with you –
Smile well and often. Your best weapon is always available, completely free, and can’t be overused––your winning smile! Flash a genuine grin as often as possible, whether it’s directed at your guy or not. It makes you look approachable, and it might actually make you happier.
- Top Post: Female fan reveals how she and Ice Prince kept having $ex + the size of his pen1s (Look)
- President Jonathan stares, keeps staring and couldn’t stop staring at Ibinabo Fiberesima’s B00bs (Look)
- Popular politician daughter’s $ex tap£ leaks online (Photos)
- How To Know When A Woman Is $exually Attracted To You (LOOK)
- Boobs Alert: See the new craze among women (Must See Photos)
- Find something to smile about. If you’re a bit blue, think of a happy moment or amusing joke to spark a smile. Do you have a favorite pet? A favorite memory? Whatever it is, think of it as often as you need to.
- Try a slow smile. If you’ve made eye contact with the man you love, smile at him slowly, letting it spread over your face. If you tend to blush and look down when he’s looking at you, let it happen after the smile — you’ll be irresistible.
Show your man the best version of yourself. Trying to change who you are to win someone over is a recipe for disaster. You can, however, show him the more appealing sides of your personality and looks. It might sound simple, but it can do a lot to boost your confidence and your image. Try some of these options:
- Make the effort to look good. Keep your hair clean and styled neatly, and pay extra attention to your personal hygiene. Put on a little signature scent in the morning or before you go out, or wear scented body lotion for a subtler scent. If you wear makeup, aim for a look that’s flattering but simple; don’t try to overdo this aspect.
- Keep your mouth appealing. Brush your teeth twice daily, floss, and use mouthwash. During the day, you can pull out mints or gum to freshen your breath. If you want to, you can wear gloss or lipstick as well.
- Do your laundry regularly. Instead of buying a new wardrobe, make the best of what you have. Set up a regular schedule and make sure you always have clean shirts, pants/skirts, undergarments and socks available. Don’t let him see stains or unkempt clothing!
Be a little mysterious. Let him wonder about you, instead of telling him everything he wants to know (or more). Don’t know how to be mysterious? It’s easier than it looks. Here’s how to start:
- Don’t tell him your life story right away. If he asks you about yourself, offer some details. If an extremely personal or sensitive topic comes up, don’t immediately spill the beans or or get flustered and offended; instead, smile a little and say, “Maybe another time.”
- Make him do some work for your contact information. Instead of immediately giving him your number or friending him on Facebook, be patient. If he contacts you first, wait a little bit before you respond. For instance, if he friends you, accept the request after a day or so. If he texts you first, wait 30 to 40 minutes before you text back. While he’s waiting for you to respond, he’ll be thinking about you and what else you’re doing and he’ll find it alluring that you have plenty of other things to be getting on with rather than doting on him all day long.
- Keep up on your own hobbies. If you’re interested in something he doesn’t do, like amateur drama or a sport, it makes you more interesting. As tempting as it is to spend all your time thinking about this guy, maintaining a busy calendar will both keep you distracted and increase your appeal.
Always leave him wanting more. Create demand by limiting supply. If you end the interaction before he’s bored, he’ll immediately start looking forward to the next time he can talk to you.
- Stop texting first before the conversation gets stale.
- Log off chat first, again before what you’re talking about gets old.
- If you’re having a conversation with him, walk away while it’s still interesting.
- If he calls you, end the conversation as soon as you suspect an awkward silence coming on.
- Don’t obsessively text, IM or call him. If you make yourself too available, you’ll seem pushy and he might start to get annoyed. Instead, try to seem available and willing, but not desperate.
Try some subtle, ongoing flirting. Here are a few ways you can drop hints and boost his confidence:
- Get caught looking at him, whether he’s across the room or sitting next to you. When you make eye contact, hold his gaze for a second before looking away. Extra points if you can smile or blush a bit.
- Keep your body language open. Angle your body toward him by pointing your feet (standing) or knees (sitting) in his direction. Instead of folding your arms, try to keep them at your sides or behind your back. These small movements show that you’re drawn to his presence and interested in what he’s saying.
- Allow yourself to be nervous around him. If you blush, twirl your hair, or bite your lip when you’re nervous, let it happen. Consciously or not, he’ll know that those signs mean you’re attracted to him.
- Tease him. If you have an opportunity to gently banter with him, take it! You can use understatement (like saying, “Eh, I guess that was okay” and smiling after he does something impressive), sarcasm (like saying “That wasn’t awkward or anything” in a joking tone after a weird moment), or inside jokes. Shared humor will help you two bond.
Do something considerate for your man. Show him that you notice what he’s doing and you’re willing to help without being asked. Try to keep the gesture small enough that he won’t be embarrassed at your generosity, but big enough for him to feel valued. Try these suggestions:
- Offer to spend time with him if he’s doing something boring or tedious. You could offer to walk home with him, help run errands, or keep him company while he waits for an appointment.
- Help him finish a project. Does he have a lot of work piling up? Or maybe he really needs to get some chores or home improvement projects out of the way? If you can help, offer to do so. Show up with coffee/food, and get to work!
- Be supportive when he’s down. Whether it’s a cold, the loss of a loved one, or just too much stress, try to find a way to show your support. Food, flowers, a nice note, or just letting him know you’re there for him are all good ideas.
Be a positive force in his life. Most people can manage to be negative all by themselves, so they’re naturally drawn to optimists and people who try to see the bright side of things. Instead of focusing on what’s wrong with your life or talking about the people who annoy you, try to emphasize what’s right. Moreover, be pleasant in all that you say toward him and avoid gossiping. Be a positive person in his presence and aim to be positive in general. It’s a lot easier to fall in love with someone who always sees the best in others and doesn’t gripe all the time.
- This isn’t to say that you can never complain around him. Everyone complains. But it can be exhausting to listen to someone gripe constantly. Try to keep a rein on it so that he feels warm and fuzzy about his time with you, not tired and down.
Above all, don’t try to force it. Remember: you can’t actually make him fall in love with you. He’s free to choose what he wants. Beyond that, though, people can’t always control who they love. If it’s simply not there on his end, resist the temptation to punish him for it. Accept that if the relationship is meant to be, it will happen; if not, then you’re meant for something better.
- Avoid using the “girlfriend” term until he has said it first. If you say it too prematurely, he may run and never look back. Even more importantly, quell all talk of marriage and babies––that will definitely speed things up fast.
Subscribe to our BBM Channel (C001B7774 or search for ‘411Vibes’) to get live updates.
CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get updates on published posts & videos
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Mikel Obi finally reveals his relationship with Genevieve Nnaji, See what he said (Look)
- Top Post Today: How to know when a girl wants to have $ex with you (Must See)
- OMG!!! See what a white man was caught doing in public in Lagos this morning (Must See)
- Popular Ghanaian’s politician daughter’s $ex tap£ leaks online (Photos)
- Photos from Wizkid’s 24th birthday party yesterday (Look)
- Girl reveals how she had $ex with Davido in USA, Spills details out! (Photos)
- Top 10 African Universities on the continent – See how many Nigerian Unis’ are in the list! (Look)
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Doesn’t Have Any Tattoos
- Miss Sahara’s deepest secrets exposed by ex-classmate – You need to see this (Look)
- Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
- Photos of the beautiful woman who lost her v1rginity at age 51 – Naija girls take note! (Look)
- How to get bigger b00bs naturally in few days (Must See)
- Husband gets his wife’s nud£ photos from her ex boyfriend (Look)
- Meet the s£xy female student with the longest tongue
- Top Post Today: Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
- Female student of Babcock University killed in a hotel in Lagos – See what happened!
- How a married man I met on Blackberry messenger almost killed me with $ex and drugs (Must See)
- How to know if your husband or boyfriend had $ex while you were away (Must Read)
- Top Post: Girl reveals how she and Davido had $ex in USA – See what she said! (Photos + Details)
- Exposed: Female University students and their dirty runs in popular club (Must See)
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Have you seen these HOT new photos of Maheeda?? – You will salivate! (See Photos)
- Have you seen these HOT new photos of Maheeda?? – You will salivate! (See Photos)
- See Paul & Anita Okoye Looking Gorgeously Together [Photo]
- Photos of Psquare’s, Jude Okoye traditional wedding happening now (See Pics)
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NAK£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- See the video of the Apapa bomb blast which Boko Haram claimed they masterminded!
- Exposed: Married actress caught Nak£d & “doing things” with a man in a hotel (Look)
- PHOTOS: Husband Catches Popular Nigerian Female Singer Having S£x With Boyfriend (LOOK)
- Jude Okoye & Ifeoma Umoeokeke Step Out In Matching Outfits