I am a graduate and currently serving in Kaduna. I could have runced it, but I needed somewhere to clear my head and forget about my ugly encounter. Here is my story. I happened to have a married man as a contact on my bbm. He had been asking me out for over six months and I refused to date him. As time went on, he invited me clubbing with him when his wife was outside the country, and I went with him all night. We spent most of the night at Swe bar, Lagos.
- Top Post Today: How to know when a girl wants to have $ex with you (Must See)
- Exposed: Female University students and their dirty runs in popular club (Must See)
- Exposed: Married actress caught Nak£d & “doing things” with a man in a hotel (Look)
- Exposed: How Nadia Buari lied and fooled everyone – What a shame! (Must See)
- Top Post Today: Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
I also met his clique of friends, married as well with their various mistresses. We had ‘mad’ fun. After all the clubbing and drinking, he lodged me in a hotel somewhere in Obalende. I felt sort of safe with him. We did not have se’x, but he made sweet love to me and touched me in places I had never ever imagined. He kissed me passionately but guess what? He did not have se’x with me. We did all sorts but there was no penetration. So, to an extent, I trusted he was a good person to be around with. I did not know that it was all part of the plan. He gave me N10,000 and put me in a cab to go home the next morning.
We kept talking and chatting and sending nak’ed pictures to each other and he told me naughty things of how he wanted to whisper things in my ear, I blushed. We didn’t see for two weeks and that was because his wife just came back from Turkey. One faithful evening, he pinged me that he was organising a beach party/boat cruise and that he would love for me to be his date and that he wanted to open a bbm chat, as a medium for his friends and my friends to interact. I was excited about it, I just wanted to have fun. I was able to get five of my very hot friends. The BBM group opened and we got chatting. I also realise that majority of them were married and working in reputable firms. It was fun and we didn’t mind if they were married, we just wanted to have fun, as well as some other girls apart from my friends in the group.
We chatted exclusively, sent pictures to the BBM group to introduce ourselves, and we had opened group conversations pending the beach party. And as excited as we were, we went shopping for nice se’xy beach wears. The D-day finally came, we all assembled at the Lagos Island Boat Club. I was wowed because it was a high class party. We were cruising in a boat loaded with goodies drinks and hot babes, and as well ‘MARRIED MEN’. I did not care, I just said in my mind that I would not roll with married men anymore after this, that for now, all I wanted to do was to catch some fun. After all, I wasn’t paying bills. We got there, it was a private beach resort. Most of the beach facilities I got to see there were owned by multinational companies. We got out of the boat, and went to where we were partying. It was a duplex made with wood.It was a very nice setting. I felt comfortable because it even had a fence around it separating it from other beach houses around. So, there was privacy and of course bouncers (heavy looking guys) guarding the place. I said to myself, this must be heaven, I must be dreaming. Anyways, we felt free with each other because we had been chatting.
It was 5:30pm and the party just started. We had drinks flowing from the private bar tender which happens to be owned by one of the men in the group. Reality struck when I realised that I was feeling dizzy and feeling really funny and light headed. Not only me, but other girls around me too noticed there was something strange about it. I was also feeling Hot as hell! I had been drugged. They monitored us and when they knew the drug had really gone deep into our system, they moved us up into the main beach house.
I could still see faces, but was too weak and Hot to react. Mr B, the man who took me clubbing, carried me in his hands like a sacrifice and put me down on the floor just as other men also did with their girls. We were eight in numbers; 8 girls, 8 guys, and they all stri*ped us down and had se’x with us. I enjoyed it a bit because I was Hot. It was a mixed feeling because I cried, I moaned, but I did not know how many times he came into me. He pounded me hard. I was dizzy, but he grabbed me with force.
All I could notice was the wedding ring on his finger. I thought of how wicked and miserable some married can be. How inhuman and heartless they could be. All of them took turns in switching partners and slept with all of us. I passed out. That was the last thing I could remember. I felt water poured on me. I noticed all the other girls around me too were half nak’ed and some stark nak’ed. We spent the night at the beach, but the men were no where to be found. I looked round me and all I could see was packs of used condoms. I ran to pick my cloths and possibly raise an alarm. I got dressed, found my phone with an envelope. It contained N16,000 and a note asking us to take N2000 each for transport. Tears of anger and rage filled my eyes and the girls around me as well. “We were drugged and used like tissue paper. I grabbed my phone and noticed a ping came in. I checked my phone and I noticed the BBM group had been deleted, and a message via BBM from MR B came in. He threatened me that if I say a word to anyone, I would regret it. I told him he was a bastard, and he said try it. A picture came in, several pictures. In fact, they were pictures of us being nak’ed on the floor. Pictures of the humiliating us but they blurred the faces of the men. In total, I got 20 pictures.
I was not myself for a month. I went back to school, I had no one to talk to. The rest of the semester was hell for me. My CGPA dropped drastically. It was the worst out of the worst result I ever had. Till today, my friends and I have not discussed this with anyone, but all I could do when I heard of Cynthia’s story was to narrate my own ordeal anonymously and spread the news, the word, and pray they (ladies who do runs) see it and changed their ways. I am now born again. I have given my life to Christ. I fear men so much that I cannot even move close to them. I still have nightmares, but with time, God will strengthen me and I will move on. My advice to single ladies out there is, do not be desperate for fun. Pray to God to open your eyes of understanding, and pray hard. He who kneels before God will stand before kings and queens. To all married women, pray hard to God to intervene in your marriages and turn your husbands from bad habits and bad friends. As for me, I do not think I ever want to get married or date a man again. That chapter has been closed for good in my life. Please, do not ignore my mail. Please post it. There are a lot of things we ladies need to learn. Please post it on your blog and save a soul. It could be your friend, sister, cousin, neighbour. God bless you as you pass it on. To all readers, I do not care if you insult me or rain abuses at me.
My job is to share this encounter with you and save you from any mishap. God bless you all. Amen.
CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get updates on published posts & videos
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- Boobs Alert: See the new craze among women (Must See Photos)
- Female student of Babcock University killed in a hotel in Lagos – See what happened!
- How To Know When A Woman Is $exually Attracted To You (LOOK)
- Revealed: Bar where homos£xuality thrives in Lagos (Look)
- Top Post: Female fan reveals how she and Ice Prince kept having $ex + the size of his pen1s (Look)
- Soldiers order Wizkid to frog jump in Lagos – See what happened! (Look)
- How to know when a girl wants to have $ex with you (Must See)
- Mikel finally breaks Nigerian ladies hearts (See How)
- Exposed: Female University students and their dirty runs in popular club (Must See)
- PHOTOS: Married Actress Caught With Man “Unclad” Inside Hotel Room In Lagos (LOOK)
- Photo of the Day: How will a HOT grl wear this kind of cloth, revealing much skin? (See Photo)
- Photos: Venus Williams str1ps fully NAK£D and looks like a goddess (Look)
- Female fan reveals how she and Ice Prince kept having $ex + the size of his pen1s (Look)
- Have you seen these HOT new photos of Maheeda?? – You will salivate! (See Photos)
- Exposed: See how popular Nigerian ladies go to Dubai to do prost1tut1on (18+)
- Female fan reveals her $exual escapade with Drake + the size of his pen1s (18+)
- Nigerian girl goes WILD at a night party with a man [Video]
- Husband gets his wife’s nud£ photos from her ex boyfriend (Look)
- Popular politician daughter’s $ex tap£ leaks online (Photos)
- See the celeb that ruptured a girl’s cervix after having $ex with her (See Photos)
- Tyrese, Paul Walker’s Brothers Pose For A Picture At ‘Fast & Furious 7′ Completion Party [PHOTO]
- PHOTOS: Husband Catches Popular Nigerian Female Singer Having S£x With Boyfriend (LOOK)
- Many Ghanaians renounce their nationality – See what happened! (Look)
- Ini Edo suffers another miscarriage + how her husband’s ex wife tied her womb (Look)
- Job Vacancy: Customer care agent wanted urgently with pay of up to N120k monthly (Apply Here)
- Meet the woman who uses her big b00bs to make millions – See what she does! (Look)
- Exposed: President Jonathan’s secret agenda against 5 APC governors
- Photos: $exy upcoming actress, Sylvya Oluchy goes nudd£ for fame (Look)
- Photos: Messi insults Latin Americans all over the world (See Why)
- Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals Why He Doesn’t Have Any Tattoos