They may be the butt of their jokes. They could do anything but be serious. But they’re no fools. While you smile at home, they are rocking and dancing Gobe to the banks!
From obscurity to fortune, these comedians are the biggest in the game. They are Nigerian’s top five richest comedians.
- Female BBA Star, Hudah Manroe Want You To See Her ‘THINGS’ [18+ PHOTOS)
- Miley Cyrus Reveals Crótch On Stage During Her Performance [See Photos]
- Hacker Remotely Switches On Bedroom Webcam Of Miss Teen USA And Takes Her Nude Photos
- Video of the British girl caught with a male passenger in vírgin aeroplane toilet
- Top Post Today: 10 Facts About Mastu’rbat1on They Don’t Want You To Know
No. 5 – AY
Call him a master of the arts. You won’t be wrong. He’s a lover of taste and distinction- and maybe money too! His AY Live annual show fetches him around N160 million. In popular demand, AY collects between N1 to N2 million per event, while his annual income is put at N280 million, with a net worth of N800 million, AY can surely boast of exotic cars and choice properties.
No. 4 – JULIUS AGWU
He is a genius. No doubt. Book publishing in Nigeria could be anything but money spinning. But Julius defied the odds. His book, Jokes Apart fetched him N20 million. A humor investor, Julius is the CEO of Real Laff entertainment, organizers of Crack Your Ribs and Laugh for Christ’s Sake. These events bring him N140 million annually. With a performance fee between N2 to N3 million, his net worth is N1.5 billion, including properties scattered across the country. He’s indeed a money making genius.
No. 3 – I GO DYE
I Go Dye
He’s a UN ambassador. But he hardly banks on that! Beyond thrilling his admirers, I Go Dye is a consummate businessman. He owns Revamp Construction. Revamp deals in real estate, property and road construction. His annual take home is between N350 and N500 million. With a net worth of over N2 billion, I Go Dye is not done. Not yet. Franstel Bottle water is in the works.
No. 2 – BASKETMOUTH
He’s basket mouth, but so is his business appetite. More than any other Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth remains the toast of reputable brands in Nigeria. He pockets over N120 million annually from his endorsement deals. He gets N100 million from his Basketmouth Uncensored show. With an income of over N360 million, his net worth stands at N2 billion.
No. 1 – ALI BABA
All hail the King! A jester extraordinaire, but a serious businessman too. His Lekki home alone is valued at over N300 million. Dubbed the father of modern Nigerian comedy, he’s the delight of politicians and the big boys in Nigeria. His appearance fee stands between N4 to N5 million per event. And he’s sure of two events per week: Bringing him to N400 million per annum. With a net worth of over N3 billion, little wonder he remains the kingmaker of Nigeria’s comedy industry.
– by Ezeh Emmanuel
CLICK HERE to follow us on Google+ so as to get updates on published posts & videos.
TOP POSTS YESTERDAY
- VIDEO: Two Nigerian University Students Caught `DOING IT’ In Hostel
- Naked Picture Of TONTO DIKEH Doing Something Illegal Goes Viral (SEE PHOTOS)
- Bad Boy Justin Bieber Touches Hiedi Klum’s B00bs In Cannes ‘Film Festival’ [PHOTOS]
- Photos: Nollywood stars march for missing Chibok girls
- How Chidinma Caught her Kenyan BF Cheating on Her ”Live”, on Air
- Hot girl post fully nak£d pics of herself on Facebook asking men to come & “do” her! (Photos)
- OMG!! SEE How this pretty girl exposed her body so cheaply for the world to see (Look)
- VIDEO: SEE Muslim Ladies Doing “Sexy Things” Behind Closed Doors
- Revealed! The girl who sparked 22-yr-old Virgin Killer’s rage and hate for women
- “Dear Nigerians, By 2016, We’ll Stop Importation Of Fuel” – Dangote
- EXPOSED: Nicki Minaj S£x Tape Leaked Online By Her Ex lover
- FULL VIDEO: The Full Kim Kardashian S£x Tap£
- “This girl killed herself after her dad caught her doing this”
- 2Face rocks 1million gold encrusted sneakers at T.W.O video shoot
- Former World’s Heaviest Man dies after years of being confined to a bed (Photos)
- 8 Wonderful Things Kissing Does To You
- Bigger Boys! KCEE’s Brother ‘E’Money’ finally Unveils Luxurious FiveStar Mansion in Lagos + Fleet of exotic Cars [PHOTOS]
- This Man Is The World’s Poorest President, But The Reason Why He’s Poor Will Surprise You [PHOTOS]
- Happy Democracy Day, Nigerians. Read GEJ’s Democracy Day speech
- OMG!! See Graphic Photos of Genocide committed in Borno State
- 10 Facts About Mastu’rbation They Don’t Want You To Know
- 411 Music: Badman TK (@Badman_TK) – Alhamdulillah (Play/Download)
- World’s Most Expensive Divorce- Owner of Monaco Football Club ordered to pay ex-wife £2.7 BILLION
- Photos: Popular TV presenter finally engaged to her American boyfriend, See her classical ring (Look)
- Dencia Speaks On Affairs With Bill Gates, 50cent, Chris Brown & Banky W
- 100m Nigerians Don’t Have Toilet’s – UNICEF & FG
- Shocking, Saucy Or Gross Music Videos That Were Banned On TV
- Wahala dey o! Rick Ross tattoos ‘Rich Forever’ on his chin…:-)
- The Sins Of President Goodluck Jonathan Against The North Captured
- Man Boils And Eats His Own Hip Bone As It Was Removed After Operation