News broke yesterday that Nollywood actress, Moji Olaiya, has passed away. The 42-year-old actress who delivered a baby girl in March, died in a Canada hospital from possible complications from her child birth Someone took a photo of her dead body and sent it out to the media. Actress, Iyabo Ojo has now reacted to this in a post on her Instagram page.
“Dying is a private moment and it is very callous of whoever was with her to have snapped that picture of her on her death bed…. That person must have been somebody she trusted but alas!!! Even in DEATH she was BETRAYED!!! @mojisolaabikeade You have been BETRAYED. @RepostIt_app pls pls pls we begging u all in d name of God, most especially our dear bloggers, stop posting pictures of her corpse, pls use her life pictures if u most, remember her teenage daughter & mum, plssss take it down plsss, thanks. bless us all, odun o jinu si ra”
CLICK HERE to join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways.
- Do you want to join the Nigerian army? See the Nigerian army ranks and their salaries (Photos)
- See the 3 unbelievable reasons why soft drinks were not served at Halima Babangida’s wedding – #1 is golden
- The 12 most shocking celebrity red carpet wardrobe malfunctions (With Pictures)
- Ladies, If you want your man to love you for life, always tell him these 13 things
- The 20 most convincing photos of ghosts ever taken – #9 will give you the creeps (See Photos)
- 10 Nollywood actresses that live scandal-free lives – Number 3, 4 & 6 are loved by everyone (With Pics)
- Checkout Billionaire Femi Otedola’s house, Private jet, Yacht and fleet of expensive cars (With Pics)