Nigeria is coming out of recession – Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigeria is coming out of recession and urged Nigerians to be patient with his administration.
Buhari stated this while making remarks at the inauguration of the North-West zone of the National Committee of Buhari Support Group in Kano on Thursday.
He was represented by the Senate Leader, Senator Ahmad Lawan.
“We need to re-strategise, but the planning period is always very difficult in any organisation or nation.
“Already, as you can see, the country is coming out of economic recession, soon the prices of commodities will go down, and generally things will take a good shape.
”We call on Nigerians to be patient and not to lose hope.
“I urge us to be prayerful and by God’s grace we shall get better and stronger as a nation,” he said.
- CLICK HEREto join our BBM Channel for juicy updates & free giveaways
- Top 8 Most stylish Kings in Nigeria – 2 of them use the most expensive Rolls Royce cars (With Photos)
- Emeka Ike releases list of Nollywood producers who sleep with actresses – The list will shock many
- 21 World famous celebrities you never knew were Nigerians – This will shock you! (With Pictures)
- 15 Nigerian billionaires that own private Jets -Number 3 has up to five Aircrafts (With Pictures)
- 10 world’s richest people of all time – Bill Gates is not even on the list & #7 is an African (With Pics)
- The 13 most feared criminals in the world right now – #3 is Nigerian and this will make you shiver (With Pictures)
- Nigerian celebs and the breathtaking houses they live in – Genevieve’s crib is crazy! (With Photos)